Bharatiya Vidya Mandir Shodh Pratishan
- Search, collection, translation and publication of ancient manuscripts, folk literature and folk tales, messages, sayings and idioms.
- Study and research on folk-songs, and folk-dances.
- Collection of paintings and artifacts of Rajasthan, in particular Bikaner as well as study of various art-forms.
- Study of social and cultural traditions and customs and their influence on society.
- Study of architecture, construction and construction methodology of Rajasthan over the years.
Over 225 research scholars of various Universities have been the beneficiary of the research work done by this institute. Renowned scholars and academicians like Dr. Namvar Singh and Dr. Hiralal Maheshwari have been associated with Bharatiya Vidya Mandir Shodh Pratisthan. The literary works collection of the research institute is unparallel. The library houses over 2000 manuscripts and well over 13000 printed works including old magazines like Saraswati, Chand, Madhuri, Varda as well as various research related publications.
Bhartiya Sanskriti Sansad
On the 16th of June 1955, under the leadership of Shri Lalitprasad Sukul, a literary seminar was organized. Since then, Bharatiya Sanskriti Sansad kept organizing various cultural programs and functions for popularizing Indian History, Literature, Art, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Culture and Language. The founders of the organisation have always been dedicated to the services towards the Hindi language.
To ensure that literature is not just the domain of accomplished writers, the organisation has continually hosted seminars, stage plays, debate competitions, symposiums and study groups for making the national language accessible to and interesting for ordinary people. Over time, eminent people of the country, including writers, thinkers, critics and poets, have taken great pleasure in accepting the invitation of Bharatiya Sanskriti Sansad for sharing their valuable knowledge, ideas and hence support the cause of promoting Indian culture.